About Pact Training
We provide PACT training to small or large groups, to individuals, organisations and on an international platform. We ensure the strong evidence-based content is communicated with a friendly interactive approach.
PACT training consist of three levels:
Level 1 – Introduction to PACT (½ day digital e-learning)
A ½ day digital e-learning programme delivered by Hogrefe, with background theory and practical introduction materials. Registration via Hogrefe publisher please click here; valid for 12 months.
- Suitable for a range of professionals to gain overall awareness of PACT (eg service leads, managers, education, health and social care organisations)
- Necessary for progressing to the Level 2 PACT accreditation training
Level 2 – ‘PACT Practitioner’ Training (4 ½ days)
A 2-day PACT face-to-face training (including a PACT manual) followed by 2 ½ days equivalent PACT post-course supe
rvised practice in their clinical setting. Registration via the PACT website (www.pacttraining.co.uk).
- Suitable for professionals wishing to administer PACT in clinical practice or in research.
- Requirements: Practitioners must have undertaken Level 1 training.
- Post-course work, Trainees submit 2 case videos of their PACT practice sessions consisting of the following:
- adult-child play sessions,
- therapist video review with the adult and video feedback,
- goal setting,
- a copy of the PACT written programme.
- Senior UK PACT trainers provide supervision/feedback to trainees and fidelity rate practice PACT videos
- Passing out achieves Level 2 PACT certification
Level 3 – Becoming a ‘PACT Trainer’
- Suitable for professionals wishing to deliver PACT training in their local context and building partnerships between NHS Trusts and within communities.
- Requirements: Professionals who are PACT certified and have delivered PACT with a minimum of 5 cases
- Co-train a PACT 2-day course with a senior PACT trainer.
- Co-fidelity rate 2 PACT post case videos with a senior UK PACT trainer.
- Online trainee feedback is gathered to maintain quality standards.
- Maintaining PACT fidelity through annual co-fidelity rating.
IMPACT receives registrations and provides trainers with training materials, support, fidelity rating and monitoring quality standards